Celebrating 139 years of continuous sailing in West Norfolk
So can I sail, row, paddle or swim at Saddlebow?
Basically yes you can, but there are a number of restrictions and here are the key points.
- The clubhouse is closed - so there is no access to changing rooms or toilets.
- Club boats and equipment is not to be used.
- There is no organised sailing or racing.
- There is no safety cover or access to first aid kits.
- You should only visit with people living within your household + 1 other person (as per current government rules).
- Do not go there if you or a household member have any corona virus symptoms, keep away for 14 days.
- Maintain social distancing from people not within your group.
- Only go out on the water if the conditions are well within your ability.
- Turn left after launching, keep well away from the sluice gates.
- Wash or sanitise hands after touching anything that is not yours.
- Use your common sense at all times
Ouse Amateur Sailing Club, Saddlebow, KINGS LYNN, Norfolk.